International project

Hi bloggers!

I know it's been a long time since I last published something but that's because I have been working in an international project. Yes, you read it well, an international project! It's probably one of the most important projects I've made in my career and I am very enthusiastic about it. We have been working from a different site called etwinning, where we can chat online and exchange information with them.  Today I will speak you about the different schools systems from the  countries we have been workin on. They are : Italy, Turkey and Spanish.

The Italian students have clases five times per week, I mean, from monday to friday. They work from 8:1o a.m to 13:10 p.m. where they have neccesary subjects like maths, English, French... and some which they decide, for example they have to choose between Spanish and German.

Whereas the Turkish students have different characteristics, for example their clases in the  mornings are from 8:30 to 12.30 and in the afternoons 13:20-3:40. Between those clases they have time to relax or to do what they want, they have 6 math classes each week.


Before finishing, I would like to say some characteristics about my school: I study in Laskorain ikastola, and as it is an "Ikastola" we have all the subjects in Basque apart from Spanish, English and social science. We have other subjects like: Biology-geology, maths, chemistry...


See you soon

Aimar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aimar's blog

Results